The Open Source Remote Sensing and GIS Software Library (RSGISLib)
Found a new open source software library (RSGISLiab) using C++ and Python, which consists of 16 C++ libraries and over 300 user commands. All C++ source codes are available online.
- An open source software platform for the processing of remotely sensed and GIS datasets.
- Support for large scale processing on HPC systems.
- Scalable segmentation and image-to-image registration algorithms.
- Close links with other software to be used in combination rather than replacement.
- A platform for research to be made available to the community into the future.